Buckeye Blends Tuscan-Herb-Brussels sprouts with Bacon
- Dish Type: Lunch
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Clean the Brussels sprouts, cut them in half, and place them in a baking dish.
- Fry the bacon for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread bacon over the Brussels sprouts.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Tuscan-Herb Blend, broth, herbs, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Pour the Tuscan-Herb Blend mixture over the Brussels sprout and bacon.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.