Buckeye Blends Festive Roasted Turkey with Red Wine
- Dish Type: Poultry, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 2 hours/30 mint
- Serves: 12 to 14
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Set the turkey in a large roasting pan.
- Rub the turkey with half of Tuscan-Herb Blend and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the wing tips under so that the turkey sits upright.
- Pour one cup of dry red wine into the roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Baste the turkey with the remaining Tuscan-Herb Blend and wine.
- Reduce heat to 350 F and roast the turkey for about one hour.
- Reduce the hat to 325 F, and roast for one hour or until the inner thigh registers 170 F.