Buckeye Blends Toast with Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions
- Dish Type: Toast, Sandwich Grill
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion with little salt and pepper for about 15 minutes over low heat; stir.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer onion to a bowl; set aside.
- Place the cheese, mushrooms, and caramelized onions onto one toast slice. Also, you can add the pickled cabbage, too.
- Cover with the second slice of bread.