Buckeye Blends Fried - Roasted Rice with Mushrooms and Rosemary
- Dish Type: Rice, Side dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Stir the egg and rice in a bowl until well coated.
- Heat the Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil intoa deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion, red pepper,and rice over low heat, constantly stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add soup, water, mushrooms, and soy sauce; stir for three minutes.
- Cover and bake for approximately 45 to 50 minutes.