Buckeye Blends Savory Rosemary Butternut Squash Slices
- Dish Type: Snacks, Vegan
- Season: Summer, Autumn
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 50 minutes
- Serves: 3 to 4
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup of Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary crushed
- 1 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Agave syrup
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the butternut squash slices on a greased baking sheet.
- Mix the Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil with all ingredients and sprinkle over butternut squash.
- Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until squash is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool.