Buckeye Blends Rosemary Bread with Parmesan
- Dish Type: Bread, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 10
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt.
- Make a hole in the center and add the sugar and yeast.
- Pour the water slowly, add the Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil and parmesan; knead for 5 minutes to make a soft dough.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and allow it to rise for about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 380 F.
- Transfer dough into greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool thoroughly.
- Slice and serve.