Goody Raspberry Ice Cream with Balsamic Vinegar
- Dish Type: Ice-cream, Sweets
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6 to 8
- Beat the raspberries with sugar and balsamic vinegar.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about one hour.
- Beat the cream with an electric mixer to make until thick
- Add the raspberries mixture, agar-agar, and extract; beat again for about two minutes.
- Place the ice cream in an airtight container and put it in the freezer for 8-10 hours to set.
- Transfer the frozen mixture to a bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth to break up the ice crystals; freeze again.
- Let the ice cream at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.