Buckeye Blends Pineapple Noodle Pudding
- Dish Type: Cereals, Breakfast
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 10
- 12 oz. medium noodles cooked and drained
- 1 large apple grated
- 1 cup of golden raisins
- 2 1/2 cups of pineapple juice
- 2 Tbs Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of corn flakes
- ½ stick margarine melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients (except corn flakes and margarine) in a large bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to the large, greased glass dish.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes, and drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake for about one hour.
- Allow it to cool thoroughly before serving.