Buckeye Blends Pepper Salad with Garlic-Herb Blend
- Dish Type: Vegetables
- Season: Spring, Summer
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 3 to 4
- 10 oz lettuce salad chopped
- 1 bunch of arugula leaves chopped
- 2 horn peppers cut into strips
- 1 cup Mozzarella cut into cubes
- Dressing: 1/4 cup of Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Garlic-Herb Blend, 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Clean and rinse lettuce and arugula; drain and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add peppers and Mozzarella cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss to combine well.
- Serve and enjoy!