Buckeye Blends Mandarin Sweet and Sour Roasted Duck
- Dish Type: Poultry
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 65 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Mix the Peach White Balsamic Vinegar with oyster sauce, molasses, water, salt, and pepper.
- Bush generously the duck with marinade out/in.
- Refrigerate the duck overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 360 F.
- Place the duck on a baking grill and roast for 15 minutes per side.
- Reduce the temperature to 240 F and roast for a further 35 minutes.
- Allow the duck to rest for 15 minutes, and then cut it into pieces.