Buckeye Blends Homemade Sushi with Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Dish Type: Lunch, Sushi
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Rinse well the sushi rice (change water 3 to 4 times)
- Cook the rice for about 20 minutes.
- After cooking, remove the rice from the heat and let it sit for five minutes.
- Mix the Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, sugar, and salt until combined well.
- Add the rice to a bowl and mix with the Peach White Balsamic Vinegar mixture.
- Cover the rice bowl with foil.
- Cut the Nori seaweed in half.
- Place a portion of rice, salmon, cucumber, sesame seed, and roll the Nori.
- Ready! Serve it with pickled ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce.