Buckeye Blends Cheesy Arugula Pesto with Almonds
- Dish Type: Sauce, Dressing
- Season: All Year,Spring
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 2 cups of arugula chopped
- 3 small garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup of ground almonds
- 1 1/2 cups of grated Asiago or Cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan-Herb Blend
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until combined well.
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed jar.
- Serve over pasta, roasted veggies, and potatoes, seafood, chicken, etc.