Motley Quinoa - Cashew Salad with Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Dish Type: Salad, Side dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1/2 cup of cashew
- 1 cup of shredded cabbage
- 1 large red pepper cut into strips
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 cup of green olives sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup of Blood Orange Olive Oil (or to taste)
- Cook quinoa for about 15 minutes over medium heat; rinse and drain in a colander.
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Gently stir to combine well.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!