Buckeye Blends Honey-Lemon Roasted Chicken
- Dish Type: Poultry
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour/45 mints
- Serves: 6
- Place the chicken in a large container.
- Mix the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Coat and rub the chicken with the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Turn the meat, brush with honey, and pour the wine; roast for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350 F and roast for about one hour.