Buckeye Blends Cod Soup with Vegetables
- Dish Type: Gluten-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 5
- Heat two Meyer Lemon Olive Oil tablespoons in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion, potato, carrot, parsley root, celery root, and tomato for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the vegetables are al dente, add the cod fillets and cover with fish stock and cold water; stir well.
- Bring to boil and cook the fish for about 10 to 13 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve with delicious Meyer Lemon Olive Oil and freshly chopped parsley.