Buckeye Blends Grilled Beef Tenderloin
- Dish Type: Game, Gluten-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and pour into a resealable plastic bag.
- Add meat, coat with the marinade, toss and seal the bag.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours (or overnight)
- Prepare your grill (any) for medium-high heat and grease the grate.
- Remove the tenderloin from the marinade and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
- Grill the tenderloin for about 7 - 8 minutes per side or until the thermometer inserted reaches 140 degrees F.
- Remove from grill and let rest 10 minutes before serving.