Buckeye Blends Hickory Pork Roast (Instant Pot)
- Dish Type: Red Meat
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Rub pork with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Turn on the Instant Pot and press SAUTE button.
- Sear the pork evenly for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Press Cancel and remove the pork from the pot.
- Pour the water and add the bay leaves.
- Place the trivet and place the roast.
- Lock lid into place and set on the Meat/Stew high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When ready, carefully flip the Natural Release valve to let the pressure out.
- Cut and serve with a light smoky taste combined with hickory's fresh, robust flavor.