Buckeye Blends Cherry-Garlic & Habanero Jelly
- Dish Type: Vegetarian,Sauces
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 8
- Place cherries, garlic, and chili peppers in a high-speed blender; blend until combined well.
- Add the mixture into a saucepan and add all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Serve with eggs, meat, baked apples, pears, vegetables, etc.
- Keep refrigerated in a closed container or jar.