Buckeye Blends Piquant Ground Beef Stuffed Zucchini
- Dish Type: Main Course
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- With a knife, remove the very top of the zucchini and make a hollow.
- Heat Habanero California Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic with a pinch of salt until soft.
- Add the ground beef and the rice; stir for two minutes.
- Add grated tomato, water, cumin, hot pepper, and salt; cook until getting a thick sauce.
- Fill each zucchini with the meat-rice mixture, put the tops of the peppers on, and place them in the oven.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.