Buckeye Blends Nostimo Spaghetti with Mussels
- Dish Type: Seafood, Pasta
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Boil spaghetti recording to the package instructions; drain.
- Add the mussels to the large pot and cover with the lid.
- Cook/steam for about 6 minutes or just until they're opened.
- Remove the mussels from the shells; leave a couple uncleaned for decoration.
- Place the spaghetti onto a large plate and cover it with mussels.
- Mix the Garlic-Herb Blend, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the Garlic-Herb Blend mixture over the spaghetti and mussels.
- Decorate with fresh parsley and serve.