Buckeye Blends Warm Eggplant and Tomato Salad
- Dish Type: Salad, Vegan
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 65 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 5
- 1 eggplant, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 3 tomatoes grated
- 1/3 cup of Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of ground paprika
- 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley finely chopped
- Lemon juice to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Clean the eggplants and place them on a baking tray.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until soft.
- Cool the eggplant, peel, and squeeze the juice; mash with the fork.
- Heat oil in a frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, spices, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.