Buckeye Blends Three-Cheese Cauliflower Soufflé
- Dish Type: Vegetable
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 3 to 4
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup of grated Gouda cheese
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large baking dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and toss. * Be sure to coat all cauliflower pieces
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese and serve.