Buckeye Blends Roasted Rice with Chives and Garlic
- Dish Type: Rice, Side dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 5
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Heat olive oil in a baking dish and sauté onion, garlic, and chives with a pinch of salt and pepper until soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve warm with lemon juice.