Buckeye Blends Garlic-Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese
- Dish Type: Side Dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cut the broccoli into pieces and place it in a baking dish.
- Pour with half of Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add the garlic, salt, and pepper; toss.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the lemon juice and the remaining Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.