Buckeye Blends Dry Fig and Walnut Balls
- Dish Type: Sweets, Dessert
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Serves: 45
- 1 lb. dry figs chopped
- 4 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, coarsely chopped grated orange peel
- 1 tsp rum
- White granulated sugar for decoration
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Shape balls from the mixture and roll them in white granulated sugar.
- Refrigerate delicious fig balls overnight.
- Serve cold.