Buckeye Blends Garlic and Potato Mashers
- Dish Type: Vegetables, Vegetarian, Puree, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 1/2 lb. potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2/3 cup of Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Traditional White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot on medium-low heat.
- Cover and let simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes; drain and cool.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl and mash them.
- Add the garlic mixture and mix until combined well.