Buckeye Blends Pears with Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- Dish Type: Fruits, Sweets
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix wine, cranberry juice, sugar, cinnamon, and orange peel in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Place pears in a large baking dish.
- Drizzle the cranberry-wine mixture over pears.
- Roast pears for about one-hour, basting pears with sauce every 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar and serve.