Buckeye Blends Balsamic-Nutty Cranberry Sweet
- Dish Type: Sweets
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 5 to 6
- 12- ounces of fresh cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 6 dry prunes chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- Grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Cook the cranberries, sugar, and water over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the prunes, apple, orange zest, and juice, Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar, and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the nuts; stir well.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve cold.