Buckeye Blends Chops with Tamari & Pineapple Vinegar Marinade
- Dish Type: Pork, Vegetables
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Mix all ingredients in a large container (except pork chops).
- Add the pork chops and cover evenly with marinade.
- Place the pork chops in the fridge and marinate them for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and drain them on kitchen paper.
- Heat the marinade in a frying skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the pork chop for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.