Buckeye Blends Chocolate Balsamic Chicken Thighs (Slow Cooker)
- Dish Type: Poultry
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 4 hours
- Cooking time: 4 hours
- Serves: 4
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and place in a large container.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Refrigerate and marinate chicken for at least 4 hours (preferable overnight)
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and place it in a greased 6 quarts Slow Cooker.
- Sprinkle with a little Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Adjust the salt and pepper and serve.