Buckeye Blends Buttermilk Cranberry Bread
- Dish Type: Bread, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time:40 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil; grease with oil.
- Add the flour to a large bowl and mix with cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix the buttermilk, Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar, canola oil, egg, and sugar; mix until combined well.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool completely, slice, and serve.