Buckeye Blends Coconut-Cranberry Cookies
- Dish Type: Sweets, Cookies
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 36 to 40
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, shredded coconut, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Blood Orange Olive Oil, yogurt, and sugar until sugar dissolves completely.
- Combine the flour mixture with the oil mixture and add the cranberries: stir until combined well.
- Make small balls from the mixture and place them on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes.