Buckeye Blends Keto Blood Orange Balls
- Dish Type: Sweets, Gluten-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 40
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar or sweetener in a bowl.
- Stir in the heavy cream and mix until combined well.
- Pour the Blood Orange Olive Oil, coconut oil, extract, and pinch of salt; mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about two hours to firm.
- Take teaspoon-sized pieces of dough and roll them into balls (about 40).
- Place balls onto a baking sheet and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle or roll into icing sugar and serve.