Buckeye Blends Egg Stuffed Tomatoes (Oven-baked)
- Dish Type: Eggs, Breakfast
- Season: Summer, Autumn
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Grease a large baking dish with Basil California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Wash tomatoes and patdry onto kitchen paper.
- Cut the tops and remove the pulp.
- Season the tomato cups with salt and pepper.
- Heat the Basil California Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic with tomato pulp for about two minutes.
- Place the tomato cups in the prepared baked dish, fill with fried tomato pulp, and crack an egg in each tomato; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with chopped green onions.