Buckeye Blends Herbed Beef-Pork Patties
- Dish Type: Red Meat
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 5
- Add the ground beef, ground pork, bread, green onions, and kale to a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and knead.
- Add the egg, four tablespoons of Basil California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and all herbs.
- Knead with your hands until all ingredients are combined well.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry for about 6 minutes for medium-rare (internal temperature 135°F) and about 8 minutes per side for well-done burgers ((internal temperature 160°F).