Buckeye Blends Cheesy Chicken Lasagna Casserole
- Dish Type: Main Course, Pasta
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 70 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Cook lasagna al dente according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- Heat Basil California Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying skillet overmedium heat.
- Sauté onion and brown the minced chicken.
- Add the tomato juice, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Mix the cheese, cream, and basil in a separate bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce to a 9x13 greased casserole.
- . Top with three lasagna noodles and sprinkle the cheese mixture over that.
- Repeat twice more, and finish with three noodles topped with the remaining sauce.
- Cover with the foil and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with some more cheese, uncover and bake for 15 minutes.