Buckeye Blends Basil-Beef with Greens Fricassee
- Dish Type: Red Meat
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 56 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 5
- Heat the Basil California Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic with a pinch of salt and pepper until soft.
- Add the beef pieces and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, tomato juice, basil, and dill; cover and cook for about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Add the wild greens, add a little liquid if needed, and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add the lemon juice and fast stir for about one minute.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.