Buckeye Blends Balsamic Raspberry Sauce
- Dish Type: Sauce, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- Season: Spring
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3/4 cup of sweet red wine
- Place the raspberries in a saucepan with sugar.
- Heat for a minute or two over medium heat.
- Add the Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar water and wine; cook for about 10 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and stir for two to three minutes.
- Serve warm or cold over roast, poultry, and boiled vegetables.