Buckeye Blends Marinated Olive Oil & Balsamic Chicken (Slow Cooker or Crock Pot)
- Dish Type: Poultry, Main dish
- Season: All Year, Summer
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 4 hours
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Place the chicken thighs in a container and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a separate bowl; pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Toss, cover, and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours.
- Place the marinated chicken (with marinade) in a 6 to 7-quarts Slow Cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Serve warm with chopped parsley.