Buckeye Blends Gazpacho de la Isla
- Dish Type: Soups, Vegan
- Season: All Year, Summer
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 5
- 2 lb. ripe tomatoes (Roma)
- 1 small onion cut into cubes
- 1 small cucumber diced
- 1 green pepper cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup of Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 slices of bread soaked in water
- 1/2 cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate the gazpacho for several hours.
- Serve cold.