Buckeye Blends Grilled Pork Cutlets in Tuscan-Herb Marinade
- Dish Type: Red meat, Grill
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Put the pork in a large container.
- Add the Tuscan-Herb Blend and all remaining ingredients over the meat.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and dry it onto kitchen paper.
- Grill the pork chops over direct heat (lid closed) for about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve warm with salad, potatoes, rice, etc.