Buckeye Blends Braised Catfish with Balsamic Vinegar and Herbs (Slow Cooker)
- Dish Type: Fish, Main dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 6 hours
- Serves: 4
- 2 lb. catfish fillets (or flounder) Marinade
- 1/4 cup of Traditional White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of fish sauce
- 4 Tbsp rice oil (or olive oil)
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp of fresh oregano
- 1 tsp of ground paprika
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- Salt and ground white pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients for marinade in a saucepan.
- Stir for two to three minutes over medium heat.
- Transfer the mixture in a Slow Cooker.
- Add the fish a toss to combine well.
- Cook on LOW for about 6 hours.
- Serve with coleslaw, French fries, boiled rice, etc.