Buckeye Blends Stuffed Mediterranean Chicken (Oven-baked)
- Dish Type: Poultry, Dinner
- Season: All Year, Summer
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 2 hours
- Serves: 5 to 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying skillet and sauté the onion and garlic over medium heat.
- Add the carrots and red pepper; stir for two minutes.
- Add the chicken meat and all remaining ingredients; cook for two minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for five minutes.
- Stuff the chicken with the mixture.
- Tie up your chicken with dental floss or kitchen twine.
- Place the chicken side up onto the rack and bake for about 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and cover with foil.
- Let the chicken rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut and serve.