Buckeye Blends Spicy-Chocolate Stir-fried Squid
- Dish Type: Seafood, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 Tbsp of corn starch
- 1/4 cup of water
- 4 Tbsp of canola oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 5 spring onions cut into slices or strips
- 1 green chili pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot sliced into strips
- 1 lb. of cleaned squid, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp hot pepper flakes
- 2 tsp of granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of tamari sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the starch with water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, green onion, chili pepper, and carrot; sauté for about 10 minutes.
- Add the squid, potato starch-water mixture, and all remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.