Buckeye Blends Roasted Vegetables with Tuscan-Herb Dressing
- Dish Type: Vegetables
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 carrots sliced (white or orange)
- 1/2 lb. sunchokes (or water chestnut)
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 2 leeks (only the white parts)
- 2 onions
- 1/4 cup of Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Tuscan-Herb Blend for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (air).
- Grease a large baking sheet with Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place the vegetables and season with the salt and pepper to taste; toss to combine well.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the vegetable is softened.
- Serve warm with Tuscan-Herb Blend.