Buckeye Blends Grilled Balsamic Pork Salad with Chili Peppers
- Dish Type: Red Meat,Dinner
- Season: All Year,Spring
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Preheat your grill.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork for about 20 minutes.
- Pork needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove pork from the grill and allow it to rest for 10 minutes; shred or chop meat into strips.
- Add pork to a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy your meal.