Buckeye Blends Beef & Young Potato Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Dish Type: Red Meat, Lunch
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Scrub potatoes; rinse them with a vegetable brush.
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and carrots and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from water and rinse on a paper towel.
- Add potatoes and carrotto a large salad bowl, and add the beef strips and onion.
- In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, beef broth, vinegar, mustard, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste
- Stir and serve immediately.