Buckeye Blends Balsamic Potato and Sausages Salad
- Dish Type: Salad, Sausages
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 large potatoes cut into cubes, boiled
- 1 package of parboiled pork sausages
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp chives
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cut the potato into cubes for about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Drain and place the potato onto a large salad plate.
- Add the sausages and chives; gently stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the balsamic mixture over the salad and toss to combine well.