Buckeye Blends Sausages with Mustard - Vinegar Sauce
- Dish Type: Grill, Sausages
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 lb. sausages (Chorizo or Andouille) Sauce
- 4 Tbsp mustard
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 4 Tbsp Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped caper
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Set the grill to medium heat.
- Place the sausages on the grill, and close the lid.
- Grill sausages for about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Sausages are ready when they reach an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Mix all sauce ingredients and drizzle over the sausages.
- Serve in buns or bread.