Buckeye Blends Spicy Guacamole Dip
- Dish Type: Sauce, Dip, Vegan, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 3 - 4
- 2 ripe avocados mashed
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes finely diced
- 2 small jalapenos finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- salt to taste
- Clean and mash avocado; place into a large salad bowl.
- Add the onion, tomato, jalapenos, fresh parsley; stir.
- Mix the oil, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, and salt to taste in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the avocado mixture and stir to combine well.
- Refrigerate for about two hours for the best flavor.